How to donate
There are various ways in which you can donate to the restoration appeal:
- Direct to Wells Parochial Church Council
- Sort Code: 20:30:81 A/c No. 90941891
- giving Ref: “Church Restoration
- Online via Virgin Money Giving
- Cheque made payable to WELLS PAROCHIAL CHURCH COUNCIL and mark on back ‘Church Restoration’ and send to Malt Cottage, Wells-next-the-Sea, NR23 1JS
- Cash delivered to our Hon. Treasurer Malt Cottage, Croft Yard, Wells-next-the-Sea, or via the donations box in the Wells-next-the-Sea Post Office.
Please note that if you donate via Virgin Money and are a UK taxpayer and eligible to Gift Aid your donation they can claim gift aid on our behalf and pass it on to us free of charge.
If you would like a printable Gift Aid form please click here.
(this link will open in a new tab where options will be available for downloading dependent upon your specific device)
For more info or collection of donation please contact:
- Alison Bowles 01328 711119, 07552 760085
- Jean Terrington 01328 711126 email@example.com